Welcome to the Office of the San Francisco Treasurer & Tax Collector's Parking Tax eFiling.
All parking operators are required to monthly file and remit parking tax pursuant to the San Francisco Business & Tax Regulations Code unless approved
for the Parking Tax Simplification Program.
Operators are required to:
- Timely file a monthly parking tax statement
- Timely send a monthly remittance of the parking taxes owed
- Have an approved Parking Tax Certificate of Authority (COA) issued by the Office of the Treasurer & Tax Collector
- Possess a valid police permit issued by the San Francisco Police Department
- Timely remit the Revenue Control Equipment compliance fee to the Office of the Treasurer & Tax Collector
Please note the following:
- You must eFile for each location separately.
- The Statements must be filed online monthly and transmitted before midnight of the due
- The due date of the filed statement and remittance is the last day of the month immediately
following each respective monthly period.
Example: To timely file and pay parking taxes for the month of December, the due
date is no later than midnight January 31, the next month.
- Penalties, interest and fees will be imposed if parking taxes due are not timely filed and paid
- The Power of Attorney Declaration as referenced in the Certification tab can be viewed at www.sftreasurer.org/businessforms
Please refer to the instruction letter we sent you and have the following data ready to start your eFiling for each location:
- Your twelve (12) digit Location Identification Number
- Last four (4) digits of your Federal Taxpayer Identification Number
- Your eight (8) character Online PIN (Click here for more information on the PIN)